Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, November 10, 2008

Eagles!

Well, this topic is not quite in line with my other blog posts, but it does fall into the "favorite things" category. And I do want to promote things I like in my blog.

Last night my husband and I went to see the Eagles in concert in Kansas City, their "Long Road out of Eden" Tour. What a great show! They played for just under 3 hours. It was a nice mix of songs from the Eden CD and, of course, plenty of great oldies. Three Joe Walsh songs, too. That guy's crazy.

If you like the Eagles and if they're coming to your city, you MUST go see them! I've been singing their songs in my head ever since the show. They are a bunch of great entertainers, making for a very enjoyable event!

Check out their web site in case you haven't done so lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment