Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Earrings!

I decided to share some of my earrings in a post. Here's the latest pair I just listed on etsy. They are my Blue Floral Bell Earrings.










And here are my Light Green Floral Bells.











I recently started making earrings with these longer ear wires. They give a very different look to very simple beads. Here are my Turquiose Leafy Earrings.









For a bright and bold look, here are my Color Me Blue Earrings.












My Red Glass Dangle Earrings are a mix of red and white seed beads and various other shapes of red, white and clear beads.








And for a fun look for a teen or tween, Blue and Green Ladybug Earrings would be a perfect fit!







If you've got earring lovers on your Christmas list to shop for, please take a look at my etsy shop, Prized Possessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment