Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Blog Layout

Well, I'm getting there. I like my new Prized Possessions heading. I'm still playing around with the text colors. Black text didn't show up all that well against the lace background. And I have a larger version of my quilt block I want to add to the sides. I thought that would be easier to do...I guess that will give me something to do on Sunday!

I had been looking online for lace to use as my background. I probably started a couple weeks ago. When I never found anything I liked, I headed to my craft room, found eyelet and lace to use and decided I would try scanning it to make my own digital scrapbooking elements. I like the way both the lace and the eyelet turned out. It took me quite a while to play with the eyelet and remove the sections next to the edges. But I'm sure learning a lot about my Adobe Photoshop Elements! It's a very powerful tool. Now I just need to learn to use it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment