Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Christmas Gifts from Etsy

Happy New Year! I hope 2009 brings the best of everything to you!

I had several items I found on Etsy on my Christmas gift list. I thought I'd share these photos of the ones my husband gave me and show you who some of my favorite Etsy artists are.

I found several pieces of artwork that I would like to have on my craft rooms walls. I received these two. This first one is called "The Arrangement" by Linda Hammelman. It is 11 X 14. I looked for mat board so I could mat this myself, but I would have had to buy huge pieces of mat board. It cost a couple dollars more to have the mats cut to size at Michael's. I ordered a double mat, one in a pretty blue-violet shade and one in a seafoam green. I'm anxious for them to arrive! See more of Linda's gorgeous work at http://www.hammelmanart.etsy.com/etsy.com.

This one is an 8 X 10 print of a Golden Retriever by Ron Krajewski. I used to have two Goldens and I love the breed. They are such wonderful dogs. They love to fetch and carry things. This picture with the tennis ball is just so Golden. I found this pre-made double mat at JoAnn's. The inner mat is a shiny gold. And the shade of wood in the frame matches the coloring of the Golden perfectly. You can see more of Ron's work at www.dogartstudio.etsy.com.


And finally, this beautiful dichroic pendant by ccvalenzo. The colors are stunning! You must go see this artist's work at her etsy shop at www.ccvalenzo.etsy.com. It's very hard to pick just one item from this shop. They are all gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment