Home My Etsy Shop

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry

New Breast Cancer Awareness EarringsI have finally created some new Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry to replace what I had sold. Last year, I decided to make bracelets and earrings in honor of my friend Marilyn, who passed away a couple years ago after her breast cancer spread to other parts of her body. She underwent chemo for breast cancer, did very well for maybe a couple years or so, but then the cancer came back and spread to her liver. She was a wonderful person and a good friend so I decided to name this line of jewelry in her honor.

New Breast Cancer Awareness BraceletFor every bracelet I sell, I will donate $10 to Susan G. Komen. For every pair of earrings I sell, I will donate $5. So far I have donated $60, which I am very thrilled about. I am looking forward to increasing that amount in 2009. Won't you help?





New Breast Cancer Awareness BraceletI will be listing one of my bracelets in my Etsy shop, PrizedPossessions, tonight, and the other bracelet and earrings tomorrow. I'll add links to Etsy once I get them all listed.

If you have requests for other styles of pink jewelry in honor of or in memory of a special person, please let me know and I would be very happy to work with you in designing what you have in mind. I'm anxious to see how quickly I can raise my donation amount to $100! Please help me make it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous jewelry and awesome photos!! Plus, I must say that I'm in love with your blog - GORGeous! How on earth did you create this?

    Oh, found you via Team ESST blog.

    Rocki

    ReplyDelete