Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Custom Mother's Bracelet

I recently received an order for a Custom Mother's Bracelet that I have listed in my Etsy shop, Prized Possessions. The buyer wanted a bracelet with two names, Kasey and Mia. Kasey was born in October and Mia was born in April. After putting together some samples - a single strand bracelet containing both names and a double strand bracelet - taking some photos and sharing with the customer to see which she liked best, she decided on the double strand bracelet. Here is a picture of the finished bracelet that I put in the mail yesterday.

Kasey and Mia mother's bracelet

I had fun putting together some different designs. This customer was extremely easy to work with. She was very clear in requesting what she wanted in the bracelet and very prompt to reply back to me when I asked questions or sent her photos. And she sent me a nice surprise yesterday! She sent me an email sharing "the inspiration for the mother's bracelet" as she put it. She sent me this photo of her two adorable little girls, Kasey and Mia. After working with the names for a bit, it was so much fun to have faces to put with the names. And what a great photo. Any mom with such lovely kids should be very proud to wear their names on a bracelet! Thank you for sharing this photo!


Kasey and Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment