Let the giveaway begin! We've had some pretty spring days already here in the midwest. The bulbs are blooming, the birds are singing, the grass is turning green. And my ski trip is over so I can get out of cold mode now. Tomorrow is my birthday so I decided to give away a gift. And my gift will be something spring-y. My favorite floral beads remind me of spring. The winner of this giveaway will get to choose either a pair of Pink Floral Bell Earrings or Blue Floral Bell Earrings. I love these flower beads. And the ear wires are sterling silver and handmade by me!
Here are the things you need to know about this giveaway.
1. Contest starts at the time of this post and ends at 6 PM central time on Wednesday April 1st, 2009. The winner will be notified on Wednesday evening. We need to have some fun on April Fool's Day!
2. I like spring and I'm interested in learning what you like about spring. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment at the end of this post which tells what you like about spring. What you like to do, where you like to go, what you like about the season...just something that makes you happy in the springtime.
3. Everyone submitting a comment will be entered in a random drawing to be held the evening of April 1, 2009.
4. PLEASE, please, please make sure when you leave your comment you include your email address, the URL of your blog that has your contact information or some way that you can be reached if you are the winner. In both of my previous giveaways, there were people who entered who left no contact information.
5. Once the giveaway is over and a winner has been selected, I want to get the earrings sent off soon. When I contact the winner, I will ask for your mailing address. If I have not received a response from the winner by 6 PM central time Saturday April 4, I will hold another random drawing for a different winner.
Good luck to all who enter! I'm looking forward to hearing all your comments about spring...that will put me in an even springier mood!
5 days ago