Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, March 1, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Wreath

It's March, so I decided I could officially hang a St. Patrick's Day wreath. I'm kind of getting into the marabou thing. I had started a wreath a couple weeks ago, but didn't get enough marabou at the time and couldn't finish it.

Today I was at JoAnn's and bought another length of green marabou. I was able to finish my wreath. This wreath is made using an 8-inch styrofoam form. My round Valentine's wreath used a 12-inch form. This wreath took just under 1.5 6-foot lengths of marabou. I found this shiny shamrock, which came on a wire, already on sale a couple weeks ago. So now my wreath is all finished and hanging on my craft room wall.

Here's the finished product.

Green marabou St. Patrick's Day wreath

1 comment:

  1. Love it, and hope you take time to enjoy your work. Love the green, ha ha I am german. Smile

    ReplyDelete