Home My Etsy Shop

Friday, April 3, 2009

Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendants

Do you like Swarovski crystals? I think they're beautiful and I love the colors they come in. I have been selling Swarovski 18mm crystal heart pendants, in a variety of colors, in my Etsy shop for quite some time. I was down to only two remaining, so I ordered a lot more hearts in lots of colors and made more pendants. Here they all are.

Variety of Swarovski Heart Pendants
The colors shown are, left to right: TOP ROW - light rose, crystal vitrail light, crystal heliotrope, light siam. MIDDLE ROW - crystal bermuda blue, light sapphire, rose. BOTTOM ROW - sapphire, aquamarine, crystal AB.

Here are some closeups of my favorite colors. These crystal colors show a rainbow of different colors depending on the angle and light.
Crystal Vitrail Light Swarovski HeartThis is crystal vitrail light.

Crystal Heliotrope Swarovski HeartThis is crystal heliotrope.

Crystal Bermuda Blue Swarovski HeartThis is crystal bermuda blue. It's a little lighter and doesn't have as much purple as the heliotrope.

I will be adding these to my shop over the next few days, so please go take a look!

2 comments: