Home My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rose Quartz Pendant

I finished my rose quartz pendant in class tonight! I really like the way it turned out. I set my stone in the bezel tonight, bent over the top of the silver to form the bail and had to do a little more polishing. Here are some photos.

Rose Quartz Pendant on Chain

Rose Quartz Pendant

Rose Quartz Pendant

I can't wait to wear it! Tomorrow will be one of those days where I pick the jewelry to wear first then find the clothes to go with it!

2 comments:

  1. Very pleased to come here.Your blog gives us a good feeling.Nice to meet you.Look forward to communicating with you.We want to invite you to our blog at any time you want.
    Have a wonderful day!

    http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! Well done.

    ReplyDelete