Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My New Necklace

I make and (try to) sell jewelry, but I hardly ever make any for myself anymore. (At least not the beaded jewelry. The metalworking is a different story. That's all about me so far. :-)) The last time I went to a bead show in May, I bought some beads for myself to make a necklace and earrings. Tonight I finally got around to making a necklace with my beads. Whenever I see Bella Venetian Beads at a show, I know it's trouble. I LOVE their beads! Check them out on their web site here.

Turquoise/aqua is one of my favorite colors. I bought five of these beads at the show.
Bella Venetian bead

And here's the necklace I made.
New necklace

I think tomorrow will be one of those days where I pick my clothes to wear to go with the jewelry I want to wear! Maybe tomorrow night I can make the earrings. Didn't have time to work on those tonight. But at least I have a new necklace! And I also have some black beads I bought from Bella Venetian quite some time ago. Those are for me, too! Maybe I'll be on a roll and have some new black jewelry soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment