Yaayyy!!! I've finished my baseball tee shirt quilt top!! Well, almost. The only things I have left to do to the top is attach a couple little MLB logos that I got from some jerseys. And in one of the brown filler spaces, I'm going to use some of the trim from jerseys to spell JOE. (Joe approves of this addition). Tomorrow my goal is to go to JoAnn's to look for backing fabric (probably denim), fabric for binding (I want green and gold, but didn't see any last time I was at JoAnn's) and batting. The hard part is done. Now I just need to finish the quilt. I like it and more importantly, Joe says he likes it! (17-year-old boys don't give their approval to just anything, so I'm happy about this!) Stay tuned for later pictures of "the quilt"!
2 weeks ago