I'm making progress on my quilt. During the week, I found a little time on a few evenings to finally finish up adding 'JOE' to one of the filler blocks - spelling JOE with trim I removed from old uniforms.
I also used some of the trim to outline the top and bottom of this lighter yellow block so it would show up better in the 'A'.
Today was a gorgeous fall day but after some rain last night, Joe's two baseball games, about 1.5 hours away, were rained out. So I had a lot more time today to work on my quilt than I had thought. This morning, I added the green border. This afternoon, I pieced my denim backing. I have the quilt top, backing and batting all laid out now and am ready to pin it together so I can start quilting. It's getting there...
2 weeks ago