Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Next Project - Another Vintage Ornament Wreath

Although I still need to finish my baseball tee shirt quilt, and I wanted to finish it before starting any new projects, I find myself needing to make another vintage Christmas ornament wreath. I have to finish it within the next week. I'll explain my reason for that later, but stay tuned for photos soon of my next wreath! (See this previous post and this one for my previous wreaths.)

And I've once again fallen behind in my posting. We were gone for four days over the Labor Day weekend to visit some colleges (Georgia Tech and Auburn). And my son participated in a baseball camp at Auburn. He would love to go there, but we need to see what happens with the baseball. And we now have another road trip planned for this weekend. A trip to Great Bend, KS, about four hours from home. The summer baseball team, which also plays in the fall, will be playing a couple games Saturday and a game on Sunday at Barton County Community College. So I need to get working on my wreath before we leave very early Saturday morning. And I need to figure out which portable project I will take with me to work on in the car and between games in Great Bend. If I can't work on my quilt, I'll just have to find something else to do. (Like maybe the beaded crochet sweater that I started in Omaha and have been working on off and on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment