I spent tonight working on my vintage ornament wreath. I got all the ornaments glued on my wreath, then decided since I have many other ornaments and they were all spread out and the glue gun was fired up, I might as well make a second one. So I started the second one, but ran out of time. I'm pleased with the progress I made and should have no trouble finishing both of them early next week.
Here are photos of my wreaths in progress.
I have to get up early tomorrow to leave for some baseball games 4.5 hours away or else I'd still be working on them now! So many crafts, so little time...
2 weeks ago