Home My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To Do List and Beads!

Hello, everyone! I've been AWOL for a while. Just a little too busy, much of it due to once again taking on more than I really have time for. I was very busy getting ready for Halloween, making costumes and some new decorations. I still have some photos to post from some of those projects. And I have decided to host a 2nd Annual Mini-Holiday Mart the Sunday before Thanksgiving again this year. If anyone in the Kansas City area is interested in attending, please let me know and I will provide details to you. Here are the photos from my event last year.

Also on my list are

  • Getting my annual family calendar printed before Thanksgiving. I did it this year using digital scrapbooking and am very pleased with how it turned out. Now I need to get it printed. I'll show you some photos from it soon. (Here is last year's calendar.)

  • Deciding what my cousin gift will be for Thanksgiving and making it

  • Deciding on the food to take for Thanksgiving and making it (most likely a dessert)

  • Finishing my baseball tee shirt quilt before Thanksgiving so I can take it to show to my aunts and cousins

  • Getting ready for my open house and, hopefully, making more jewelry

Last Sunday I went to the local bead show. We have bead shows in the Kansas City area in the spring and fall. There are also some gem and mineral shows, which I enjoy. But Sunday, I went to the Bead Renaissance show. I LOVE bead shows! Here are some of the beads I bought and am anxious to start playing with!

Some of my new beads
The only thing I really need to figure out how to make next is more hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment