Also on my list are
- Getting my annual family calendar printed before Thanksgiving. I did it this year using digital scrapbooking and am very pleased with how it turned out. Now I need to get it printed. I'll show you some photos from it soon. (Here is last year's calendar.)
- Deciding what my cousin gift will be for Thanksgiving and making it
- Deciding on the food to take for Thanksgiving and making it (most likely a dessert)
- Finishing my baseball tee shirt quilt before Thanksgiving so I can take it to show to my aunts and cousins
- Getting ready for my open house and, hopefully, making more jewelry
The only thing I really need to figure out how to make next is more hours in the day!