Well, I’m a little late. It’s not exactly afternoon anymore. I had some technical difficulties creating my calendar files to take to the printer and spent way longer on it than I had anticipated. But finally, here are the details!
I will be giving away a pair of earrings, your choice, from my Prized Possessions Etsy shop. Here are photos of some of my favorites to give you a sampling of the earrings I sell.
The entry period begins at the time of this posting. The winner will be selected at 9 PM central time on December 9th, my son’s 18th birthday. Someone gets a gift on his birthday! To enter, all you have to do is give me a little feedback in a comment. Gift giving time is approaching and I’m interested in knowing what types of things you give as gifts.
Here are the details of the giveaway.
1. Contest starts at the time of this post and ends at 9 PM central time on Wednesday December 9th, 2009. The winner will be notified shortly after 9 PM on the 9th.
2. I’d like to know this: If you could give any item in my Etsy shop to someone as a gift, which item would you give, who would you give it to and why? Leave a comment at the end of this post containing those three things.
3. Everyone submitting a comment will be entered in a random drawing to be held at 9 PM December 9, 2009.
4. PLEASE make sure when you leave your comment you include your email address, the URL of your blog that has your contact information or some way that you can be reached if you are the winner. I have had more than one person enter previous giveaways that left no contact information, including one person who would have been the winner if I had known how to get in touch.
5. I will announce the winner in a blog post and I will also contact the winner directly. There is no time limit for the winner to choose their earrings, but I do ask that the winner confirm they got the winning notification. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 7 days after the winner is announced, I will select a different winner.
Good luck to everyone who enters! And thanks for sharing your gift ideas with me!
6 days ago