Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My New Etsy Shop

I've been showing you photos of some of my estate sale finds and relating how much I've enjoyed shopping for my vintage ornaments and, well, one thing led to another and now I am announcing my second Etsy shop!

Prized Possessions Take 2 is officially open! I still have a lot of work to do, but as of this blog post, I have four items in my shop. The first items in my shop are thrift store finds that I am now selling. I have other items, such as the 29-cent wall shelf I bought, that I would like to refinish and sell. And I'm hoping this might be an outlet for some of my vintage ornament wreaths eventually, also.

A little about the name. My Etsy jewelry shop is Prized Possessions. Prized Possessions Take 2 has a double meaning. It's my second effort at opening an Etsy shop. Plus it's the chance to offer vintage items a new second life - take two! I've been thinking about this a while and just had to find out for myself if I could make a go of a vintage shop. Please check it out here!

Here are the first items I have for sale in my shop.

I love this little Los Angeles trinket box.
Los Angeles Trinket Box
And I was very tempted to keep this cute green vase. I have a perfect place for it in my craft room. But I'll see if it finds another home.Green Glass Vase
This Delft dish really caught my attention. I love the heart-shaped cutouts.Delft Red Tulip Dish
And, finally, this last dish has a bit of an Oriental look to it. I think the floral design is very pretty.
Blue and Pink Floral Dish
Click on any of the photos for a more complete description of the item. Please visit my new shop when you have a chance. And if you have any suggestions for the types of items I should sell in my shop, please leave a comment and let me know your ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new shop!! I wish you success :o)

    ReplyDelete