Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Valentine's Wreath

Well, it's that time of year again! Time to start thinking about Valentine's Day. I just got the last of my Christmas stuff put away today. We went to Tampa for the Outback Bowl on New Year's Day and got home late that Sunday night, so I got a late start on cleaning up after Christmas.

But now that Christmas is officially over, my craft room is becoming very pink! Here's the wreath I made today. I listed it in my new Etsy shop.Pink marabou Valentine's wreath
I decided that this shop will have to include vintage items, upcycled items that start with flea market finds (don't have any of those listed yet, but I've started collecting the flea market finds) and seasonal wreaths. I had so much fun making my wreaths last year that I decided I need to keep making them and will include them in Prized Possessions Take 2 also.

I will have more wreaths listed in the next few days. And then it will be on to St. Patrick's Day...

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely scrumptious looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete