Home My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My shop is promoted on a blog!

Hello! I hope you will take a look at a www.dzfantasy.blogspot.com, a very pretty blog featuring all sorts of works of art. Donna, the blog creator, is a fiber artist. Many of her lovely and unique works are pictured on this blog, along with the works of other artists. And Donna is a big promoter of Etsy. Each month, she generously promotes works of several Etsy artists.

This month, my Prized Possessions Etsy jewelry shop is one of the shops she is showing. Please check out Donna's nice blog and take a look at my shop in the left column under the Etsy minis heading.

Thank you, Donna, for your support of Etsy artists! And keep up the great work on your lovely artwork and your interesting blog!

P.S. Tomorrow I'm leaving town for Tucson. Going to the bead shows for the first time! I can't wait! And the best part is I'm meeting my dear friend Carolyn there. She lives in California and I haven't seen her in a few years. She, too is into beading and jewelry. She recently moved from Ruby Lane to Etsy. Check out her shop at www.callmecrazi.etsy.com. We're taking a spiral peyote bracelet class, which should be fun. I'll give an update on Tucson after I return on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting that you've been featured!

    I wanted to let you know that you've won a giveaway at my blog for an item from Gleeful Peacock! Please email me at ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com with your shipping information and choice of item from the shop!

    ReplyDelete