Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tucson Trip

Yes, I still really do exist. I've had a lot to catch up on at work since I returned. I got home last Monday from Tucson. I had a wonderful time visiting with my friend Carolyn, who lives in California and whom I hadn't seen in years. We went to five bead shows in three days, took a class to learn to make a spiral peyote stitch bracelet and stayed up much too late each night working on our bracelets. We both bought a lot of beads and jewelry. I'll be sharing some of the pretty things I bought with you soon.

Meanwhile, here's a photo of what I got done while on my trip. This is my black and white spiral peyote bracelet (just needs to have a couple threads cut off) and the beginning of my second bracelet.
My spiral peyote bracelets
We took the class from a very nice lady by the name of Geri Cook. Geri drove all the way from Louisville, KY to Tucson. She has a bead shop in Louisville called Beadweavers. You can see her shop here, at www.beadweaversonline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment