Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Jewelry to be Sold on Consignment!

Well, it’s been three weeks since my last post. I spent a few of those days skiing in Colorado, two days last week in Oklahoma for the start of our high school baseball season, and too many hours at work. Just not enough hours in the day to keep up with my blog lately.

But I have had some exciting news in the last three weeks. Through one of the Etsy forums, I was contacted by the manager of the Jersey City Museum gift shop, who asked if I’d be interested in selling my credit card jewelry on consignment there. We agreed on price and quantity and then I started thinking about where five bracelets and five pairs of earrings would come from. At first, I considered sending some of my inventory on Etsy, but then decided I would make new jewelry to send to New Jersey. My credit cards, gift cards, wire and tools made the trips with me to Colorado and Oklahoma. Yesterday, I finished up all my new jewelry and took it to the grocery store post office today, so that it will be on its way tomorrow.

Here are pictures of my newest jewelry. If you’re in the Jersey City area, stop in and have a look!

Red, white and blue...
Red, White and Blue Take Credit Bracelet
Red, White and Blue Take Credit Earrings
Pink and black...
Pink and Black Take Credit Bracelet
Pink and Black Take Credit Earrings
Starry Night...
Starry Night Take Credit Bracelet
Starry Night Take Credit Earrings
Party Bright...
Party Bright Take Credit Bracelet
Party Bright Take Credit Earrings
And here's my first bracelet in a new style...a smaller version.Mini Take Credit BraceletMini Take Credit Earrings

I've made some additional Take Credit jewelry to be listed on Etsy, also. I'm hoping to get it photographed and listed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment