Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Take Credit Jewelry on Etsy

Yesterday, I listed my new Take Credit jewelry on Etsy, some different styles than what I've made before. I once had a request for a bracelet made with smaller gift card pieces and finally decided it was time to make something a little different.

Here is my Mini Take Credit Bracelet in some of my favorite colors. The pink and aqua CVS gift cards I used for this bracelet had a picture of makeup, lipstick and nail polish, so they were fun cards to incorporate into my jewelry.
Pink Mini Take Credit Bracelet
And here are the matching earrings.
Pink Mini Take Credit Earrings
My other new style is this bracelet with the pieces all linked together. This one is in my party bright colors. Kind of fun and very light weight.
Bright Linked Take Credit Bracelet
Do you have any ideas for other gift card/credit card jewelry I should think about? Please let me know what you think I should try next!

And I'd love to have more fans for my fan page on Facebook. I have photo albums of some of my jewelry there and will be working to keep it much more up to date than I have in the past. Please take a look at my Facebook page here. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment