Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lisa's Earrings - Light Pink Barbie Shoes

Yes, I still do exist and I still do blog. More on that later. But first, here are my light pink Barbie shoe earrings. I finally received my light pink shoes from China that I ordered from ebay. They took much longer to arrive than my bright pink shoes. Please see my previous blog post for the full story, but basically I'm donating the materials for my bright pink and light pink earrings. For $5, which I will donate to Susan G. Komen, I will send you a pair of earrings. One dollar for shipping and handling, no matter how many pairs of earrings you order. Light Pink Barbie Shoe Earrings
Tomorrow I will add these earrings to my Etsy shop. The bright pink ones are listed now.

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Since then, I have been working too much overtime, going to all my son's high school baseball games (I haven't missed an inning yet - tonight he hit a two-run homer!), making plans for graduation, taking a two-day college visit trip to Galesburg, IL and Danville, KY and getting stranded an extra night in Chicago due to the weather...it's been busy! Before the big focus on graduation party announcements and party invitations (which I spent all weekend making and addressing), I actually did make some jewelry. New credit card jewelry that I photographed tonight. Will hopefully do a blog post tomorrow. And I did attend the local bead show on Sunday and picked up a few things I was in need of. Mainly for my next jewelry venture...My hair salon is having a customer appreciation night May 12. They will be having some vendors present and I will be participating in that. Like I don't have enough to do right now! But it's just a couple hours...should be fun.

OK...time to turn in for the night. I will do my very best to do another post tomorrow. I need goals to aim for. And I've already got the photos taken, so that helps. Good night! Please check back for my next update after tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment