Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, May 10, 2010

More Pendants

Here are more of the pendants that I have finished in the last couple days. This first photo is of more soldered pendants that I have now polished. I will be selling these at my hair salon's customer appreciation night this Wednesday. (Cutting Loose at 127th and Metcalf, Overland Park, KS).

Soldered pendants
When I went to the bead shows in Tucson, I found a vendor that had a ton of different colors, styles and sizes of Swarovski crystals. I bought quite a few heart shaped beads for pendants. I've had a few listed in my Etsy shop, but made a lot more pendants to sell on Wednesday. These pendants have been a big selling item for me, so I thought I would make at least one in every color I have for this event. What I have left, I will list in my Etsy shop. Swarovski crystal pendants
If you're in the Kansas City area, please come by the Cutting Loose Hair Salon's customer appreciation night on Wednesday 5/12 from 6-7:30 PM. It's located at 127th and Metcalf. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment