Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Collage Sheets

I don't have pictures today, but just a quick jewelry update. I just purchased some collage sheets of 1-inch square images on Etsy for some new pendants. I bought three sheets and got a fourth free. They are BEAUTIFUL! I have roses, Paris, miscellaneous vintage and vintage children and cherubs. I purchased them from the Charmed Memory Collage Etsy shop. Go check out her shop if you're interested in digital images...they're lovely. It will be hard to decide which one to use first. I'll try to post photos of some finished work very soon. I want to make more pendants for the customer appreciation night I will participate in at my hair salon next Wednesday. I'll be a vendor there. I'm anxious to see how that goes.

Off to my craft room to make pendants...

No comments:

Post a Comment