Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Update

Hello! Just a quick update to let you know I still exist. I am rather overwhelmed right now with graduation-related activities. Last Wednesday was my customer appreciation night at my hair salon. Unfortunately, it rained a lot and we were under a tornado watch, so the attendance was not too good. But I did sell one bracelet (to my wonderful hair dresser - thanks Linda!) and a pair of Barbie shoe earrings. And I bought a cute and unique top from the lady in the booth next to me. I promise I'll post some photos soon.

I'm getting ready for our graduation party on 5/23. Last weekend, we attended two graduation parties, along with a KC Royals game Saturday night (great seats - 2nd row, right behind home plate! Didn't even mind that I had to wear my poncho all night and sit through drizzley rain.) and our dinner theater performance Sunday night. I've been trying to finish my baseball quilt (almost done!), plan my party and baseball district playoff games began today after being postponed twice due to rain. We won 10-0 so get to play again tomorrow. Will be a tougher game - wish us luck!

My son learned Sunday that he and another teammate were chosen to play in the East-West All Star Game in Missouri in June. That was very exciting news! So high school baseball won't quite be over for yet another few weeks.

Some beads I ordered arrived today, so I need to get to work on a custom order for a co-worker of my husband. I think I might need to take another Friday off work this week to stay on top of things! At least my work is starting to slow down just a bit...hopefully the overtime will decrease now. I know it's going to decrease at least until graduation is over on 5/29! Too much to do at home!

I promise I'll post some photos soon! Hope your spring has been going well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment