Home My Etsy Shop

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Soldered Pendants

I spent last night and tonight working on my new soldered pendants. My son's 4:30 baseball game was rained out (water standing on the field, although we haven't had rain at our house in quite some time), so I had extra time to work on my pendants. I made 14 of them. Here are three that are totally finished. The rest either need to be polished or have jump rings attached to make the ring on the top. I should finish them tomorrow. (After two baseball games - make-up games from an earlier rained out tournament)
New soldered pandants
I bought the beautiful images last night on Etsy from Charmed Memory Collage. I love them...it's hard to decide which ones to use first!

Next Wednesday 5/12, I am going to be selling my jewelry at the salon where I get my hair cut, Cutting Loose in Overland Park, KS. I'm going to be selling my new pendants there. I'll list them in my Etsy shop, Prized Possessions, after that event is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment