Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Graduation Gift Bracelet

Another very busy week is behind me. Since my last post, I've watched my son play baseball at Kauffman Stadium, been to Omaha for a couple of his games (the ones that didn't get rained out), did some shopping in my favorite junk/antique shop in the Omaha Old Market area, as well as the bead store I discovered last year. I've been to a College World Series game, the last one I'll ever see at Rosenblatt Stadium, and visited the Strategic Air Command Museum. I managed to get a couple half days of work in there, then went to four baseball games in the Warrensburg, Missouri area. If I get all my posts organized tonight, I should have enough photos to last for a week of blog posts!

But today's post is about a graduation gift that I made. A classmate of my son will be going to school next year at Nebraska. She's a huge sports fan, so I thought she might like a Huskers bracelet. From what I've heard, she likes it and wears it quite a bit. Here's a photo of my Huskers bracelet.

Huskers Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment