Home My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Purchases in Omaha

Here are the fun purchases I made while shopping in the Old Market area in Omaha.

I bought 66 more vintage ornaments to use in wreaths at Second Chance Antiques. I love this shop!
Latest vintage ornaments
I also found this cute little shelf or rack or whatever you want to call it. I’m going to use it to display probably bracelets or pendants when I need to set up a jewelry display. I love to find old items that I’ve repurposed to display my jewelry. I was just about done looking around and getting ready to leave the store when I found this. Black tray
Then we went on to Cornerstone Gems and Beads. It was getting pretty warm out so my husband and son were very happy to just sit in the nice cool shop while I looked around and talked to the very nice owner of the shop. While last year I bought a boulder opal stone to use in a necklace for myself (I have not yet made my necklace), this year I found two stings of stones that I really loved and they were very different. I’ll make something for myself and also make some items to sell. This first photo is dolomite.Dolamite beads
And this is green opal jasper. Green opal jasper beads
I thought they were both very different and had to come home with both of them.

Come back tomorrow to see how I filled some of my spare time in the hotel room in Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment