Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pearl and Crystal Jewelry

Last night I commented that I wanted to make a pearl and crystal bracelet after finishing my custom jewelry order. I had put together some possible bracelet designs to show my customer and really liked them. Since I had some leftover beads, I decided to make a bracelet and earrings.

I had wanted to alternate pearls and crystals, but I didn't have enough crystals left, so I used two pearls, one crystal, two pearls, one crystal, etc. Here is my finished bracelet. Pearl and Swarovski bracelet
And here is a closeup. Closeup of bracelet
And of course, I had to make some matching earrings. Pearl and Swarovski crystal earrings
Last night, I hadn't decided whether I would list the bracelet in my Etsy shop or keep it for myself. Since I made myself another bracelet tonight, I decided to list the bracelet and earrings. I will do that within the next couple of days. And I'll show you the bracelet and earrings I made for myself very soon, too. They match the beaded belt I recently made. Need to wear the outfit that goes with the belt (sounds a little backwards. Usually one wears a belt that goes with an outfit!) and my new jewelry one day this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment