Home My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Beads from Wichita

Last year, when we went to a baseball tournament in Wichita, I found a wonderful bead shop called Beadazzled. The owner sold lovely lampworked beads and jewelry she had made from her beads. I bought some beads and made this bracelet.

This year, I had to go back to that great bead shop. I went there to buy some beads for myself, but there were so many pretty ones to pick from, I had a hard time deciding what to buy. In the end, I came home with these cute parcels.
My bead purchases in wichita
What's in these cute bags, you ask?

For myself, I bought these beads to make a bracelet and necklace.
My beads from Wichita
And since I loved so many beads, I bought these beads to make some necklaces to sell. Beads for necklaces to sell
Once my son is off at school, some of my future projects will use these beads. Aren't they all great?

No comments:

Post a Comment