Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Earrings are in an Etsy Treasury

I just learned that some of my earrings to benefit Susan G. Komen are featured in a lovely Etsy treasury entitled "Race for the Cure". Here's a picture of the treasury. My earrings are in the bottom row.
Race for the Cure Etsy TreasuryI will donate $5 from the sale of these earrings to Susan G. Komen.

While on the Susan G. Komen topic... I just sold a pair of light pink Lisa's Earrings. I will donate the entire $5 purchase price from these cute Barbie shoe earrings to Susan G. Komen. Lisa's Earrings Light PinkI've only sold three pair of Lisa's Earrings and I have MANY. Once school starts and I have more time, I'm going to focus my efforts more on promoting these earrings and raising more money for Susan G. Komen. Please think about buying a pair! I also have them in bright pink.
Lisa's Earrings Bright Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment