Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Table Runner - My New Project

I don’t remember exactly how I found it, but sometime in early August, I found this August “create with me” project in a blog. I decided I would make this table runner for my dining room table. It would give me something to do (like I really need another project!) after my son was off at school.

Monday afternoon, after I got back from St. Louis, since I was taking the whole day off work, I went to JoAnn’s to find more fabrics to add to the collection I had already pulled from my fabric stash. Here are all the fabrics I will be using.
Fabric for table runner
I couldn’t find Warm and Natural batting in a good size, but found this Mountain Mist brand. And all batting was 40% off!Batting
I’ve cut my batting piece and am ready to start pressing and cutting fabric. Stay tuned for my finished project! I have to finish it in August, so I still have a few more days, including a weekend. And I’ve decided that if I like this project, I want to make another table runner in Christmas fabrics. Maybe I could even give some as Christmas gifts. Hadn’t thought of that until just now. We’ll see how it goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment