Home My Etsy Shop

Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Craigslist Find

Here's one of the items I bought last month from Craigslist. I've always wanted a screen door to use in my jewelry display. I've seen several used and they always added that vintage look that I love. Well, now I have my own screen door!Screen door
This one needs a little work. It had been stored outside so it needs to be cleaned. And the paint is peeling quite a bit. I need to apply a sealer or do something to deal with the peeling, but still keep that old look. And I want to build some sort of base for it so it will stand on its own. Then I will be able to use it to display jewelry, Christmas ornaments and hopefully even vintage ornament wreaths! A future project that most realistically won't get started before Thanksgiving. But you know when I finish it, I will show pictures here! Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment