I've had my materials for a while now, but today I finally made my Halloween wreath to go on my front door. I found a grapevine wreath on sale at Michael's, kind of a messy wreath that has leaves on many of the vines. It's hard to find black flowers, even at Halloween. I wanted plain black flowers, without the silver glitter. I had thought about spray painting some old flowers I have, but then decided to go with the stem of six black Halloween roses from Michael's, but they do have the silver glitter. I could have had purple glitter, but couldn't find any with no glitter. But I was willing to accept silver glitter to not have to mess with spray painting flowers! And I also bought a roll of organdy ribbon on sale. All in all, a pretty inexpensive wreath.
Here is a photo of my wreath on my craft table, right after I finished it.
And here is a picture of the wreath on my front door. It will make a nice addition to my Halloween decorations!