Home My Etsy Shop

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jewelry Box from Craigslist

More than once, I've seen jewelry displayed in vintage jewelry boxes and always liked the way it looked. Since I'm always looking for different ideas for displaying my jewelry, I told myself I needed to remember this. Every now and then I would look for jewelry boxes on Craigslist. Well, last week I found one for $3. I picked it up yesterday. Closed jewelry box
I love the floral pattern! It's got a lot of space inside.
Inside of jewelry box
I put a few items inside to get a feel for how it would look.
Jewelry box with jewelryCloseup of jewelry in jewelry box
This will be a fun addition to my growing collection of jewelry display items. And before you know it, my home party in November will be here! This will be my third year I've done a home party open house before the holidays. More news on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment