Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vintage Black Cat Candle Holder

On Friday, my husband dropped off his car for some service work and I had to pick him up. I had the day off work so I left home early and stopped by one of my favorite shops, Vintage Market, which I hadn't visited since it moved to a new location recently. Since it's only a few minutes from the car dealership, it was a great chance to go check it out.

I love the new location as much as the old! Such a fun shop in which to browse! And I didn't leave without making a purchase. I thought this wonderful cat candle holder would make a great addition to my Halloween decorating. The top is rusty and it needs a little cleaning up, but for $8, it was a great buy! It's 18 inches tall and will look great next to my fireplace!
Black cat candle holder

No comments:

Post a Comment