Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreaths

Yesterday while I was watching some college football games, I decided I needed to be doing something more productive at the same time. My collection of vintage ornaments was getting a little too big to easily store, so I decided to start working on some wreaths. I got most of two wreaths completed, then finished up the last details today.
Vintage ornament Christmas wreath
Vintage ornament Christmas wreath
I love to look for vintage ornaments and I love to make them into pretty Christmas wreaths. I've given a lot as gifts, so I decided this year it's time to start selling them. I listed both of these wreaths today in my vintage Etsy shop,
Prized Possessions Take 2. We'll see how selling them goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment