Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Featured EtsyBlogger

The featured EtsyBlogger of the month for November (I barely made it!) is DevineDesignsJewelry. Please go check out Cindy’s Etsy shop here. These are my favorite earrings in her shop…I LOVE the colors!.
And go take a look at Cindy’s blog, www.devinedesignsjewelry.blogspot.com. Not only does she have some great photos of her jewelry in her blog, but she lives in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and has some great WARM-LOOKING photos of Florida. If you’re like me and live somewhere that’s cold right now, it’s fun just to look at her Florida photos! Thanks, Cindy, for sharing! (And making me feel warmer.)

And, last but not least, no one can ever have too many Facebook friends or pages they like. Cindy’s Facebook page has even more great photos and posts. You can see it all for yourself here.
Love your jewelry, Cindy! Keep up the great work!

1 comment: