Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another Christmas Stocking

Time to get back to my Etsy shops (Prized Possessions and Prized Possessions Take 2) and my blog after all the preparations for Christmas (and Thanksgiving and Halloween) have come to an end. I always seem to take on a little more than I really have time for. But at least I don’t get bored! I ALWAYS have something to do!

Here’s the stocking I made on the morning of Christmas Eve. I wanted to make a new Christmas stocking for my mom, who always spends Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us. After making Joe’s stocking earlier in the month, I knew I wanted to make the same type of stocking for my mom. Since I had already made one of these, this second one didn’t take too long to make. I didn’t get a name put on it, but at least I finished the stocking in time to hang by the chimney with care. And now I have another year to put a name on it!
My newest Christmas stocking

No comments:

Post a Comment