Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, December 30, 2010

December Featured EtsyBlogger

I'd better hurry if I'm going to do a post on the December featured EtsyBlogger! December is running out! This month's featured artist is Linda of pruitthandcrafts. Linda is a busy person...she has three Etsy shops (although the jewelry shop will be closing mid-January), a blog and 25 grandkids!

Here are some sample items from her shops.

First, pruitthandcrafts.etsy.com. Linda sells the fabric and paper items she creates here. She likes to quilt and has some pretty quilts in her quilts section. Linda is a breast cancer survivor and has some pink items in her shop to promote breast cancer awareness. This pretty pillow is one of my favorite items in her shop. Linda's pillow
The next shop is pruittsupply.etsy.com. Here Linda sells a wide variety of useful items - beads, buttons, charms, fabric, lace and trim...something for everyone. I love this lavendar paisley fabric. A fat quarter of it. Fat quarter of fabric
The last shop, pruittdesign.etsy.com, is the jewelry shop that will be closing. Right now, all items are 50% off. Just look at this beautiful bracelet! Pink bracelet
Linda's blog is pruitthandcrafts.blogspot.com. Lots of great posts, pretty photos and interesting links. Go check it out!

I hope you'll take a look at all of Linda's shops and her blog and join me in congratulating her on all the great work she does. I'm not quite sure how she manages to keep up with it all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mary Ann, for the awesome feature! I just keep busy; I don't like down time! I really don't call myself an artist, although I believe I have the heart of an artist. :)

    ReplyDelete