Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Soldered Pendants

Hi, everyone! Happy New Year! I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2011! I had 10 fun days off work, starting with Christmas Eve. But now it's time to go back to work tomorrow. Time flies when you're having fun! I had a ton of things on my to-do list while I was off, mostly fun things I wanted to do. I knew I would never get through the entire list, but I did get a lot of things accomplished.

One of the things on my list was to make some soldered pendants, including ones for Valentine's Day. This was one of my projects over this last weekend. I made 18 pendants and have photographed them all. Now I need to get them listed in my Etsy shop.

Here is a picture of my new pendants. All of them have a different picture on the reverse side, so it's like having two pendants in one. New Soldered Pendants
I purchased some collage sheets on Etsy some time ago and just bought another sheet of Valentine's images last week. Lauren Alexander is the artist who created the cute birds. The images of Paris and some of the other vintage-looking images are from Charmed Memory Collage. And some of the Cupids and the images that look more like vintage valentines are from Piddix.

I haven't made pendants in a while, so I had a great time doing it. And if I'm going to get all my stuff out, I might as well make a lot of them at one time. I'll start getting them listed tonight. If only there was time to do ALL the crafts I want to do, whenever I want to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment