Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two New Bracelets

I've been in bracelet mode lately. I recently got a request for a mother's bracelet from the friend of a previous customer that I did some custom jewelry for. This latest request was for the customer's mother's upcoming birthday. After going through some alternatives for what to put on this bracelet, she decided on the first initial of her, her mother, her sister and her daughter. We decided to put a pair of birthstone crystals around each letter. Here is the finished bracelet. Finished mother's bracelet
My high school is having a benefit auction and is gathering donations for the auction. I decided to make a bracelet in the school colors, purple and white. I went to Notre Dame de Sion, or Sion for short. At first I was torn between NDS and SION as the letters on my bracelet, but I decided on SION. Wish I had had one of these when I was in high school! School bracelet
I have one more bracelet to make to donate to my son's high school auction. I need to get some little spacers to separate the letters, then I will be all set to make my RAIDERS bracelet. Then on to other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment