Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Greeting Cards

Two or three weeks ago, I happened to be in JoAnn's with a 50% off coupon in my purse. I'm a sucker for books and at half off, they're REALLY hard for me to resist! I was paging through a few, found some titles to add to my Amazon wish list and ended up buying this one. A Card a Day book
I wasn't too impressed by the cover, but when I started paging through the book, I loved it! Lots of great ideas..one for each day of the year, plus an extra at the start of each month. So it's now got a spot on my bookshelf. Click the photo to go to the link on Amazon. It's one of the books you can look inside and see lots of great card photos.

The book inspired me to make this thank you card, along with some other cards. (I can't post pictures of those cards until I mail them! But I'll show them later.)Thank you card

No comments:

Post a Comment