Home My Etsy Shop

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crocheted Baby Afghan

I decided I needed something easy to work on while on my trip to St. Louis last weekend. Something to do in the car and evenings. I found this cute baby afghan to crochet.Cuddly Confections Baby Afghan The night before we left home, I made a trip to JoAnn’s to shop for yarn and found a pretty rainbow colored yarn with matching lavender, aqua and kind of a lime green yarns. I haven’t done any crochet projects for a while, and this one is very simple, so I’m enjoying it. Just single crochet. I like patterns that don't require constantly looking at the instructions. All I have to do is count the number of rows before I change colors. Here’s my afghan so far. I will post updates as I make progress. My baby afghan

No comments:

Post a Comment