Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cute Pillow

I'm not quite sure what happened but it's been almost two weeks since my last blog post. Work has kept me busy, plus plenty of other things, and I just haven't quite been in the mood for blogging. I even forgot to do my featured Etsy blogger post for February. But I will make that one up soon! Hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of things and get my blogging going a little more regularly!

So here's my first post of many more to come! A couple weeks ago, I got this very cute belated Christmas gift from my aunt. I just love it! She makes tons of quilts (I promise I will show you the one she gave my mom recently!) and has recently been putting photos on her quilts. I got a lot of my calendar photos from her. Well, when she was practicing with her photos on fabric, she made this pillow for me. This is an old photo of my mom. She made this very cute pillow that now has an honored spot on my bed with my other pillows. Isn't it wonderful? I really love this little pillow! It's very special to me because of the photo and because of who made it! One of the best gifts I have received in a very long time!My gift from my aunt

No comments:

Post a Comment