Home My Etsy Shop

Monday, March 14, 2011

February Featured EtsyBlogger Artist - Bunnykissd

I’m a little behind. Maybe more than a little. I know it’s kind of late to do a post on the February featured EtsyBlogger, but I do owe it to her. So better late than never.

The featured EtsyBlogger for February was Diana of bunnykissd.etsy.com. She's got some very cute jewelry items in her shop, many of which look good enough to eat! Go check them out!

But because St. Patrick’s Day is this week, I’m going to show you a great item to get you in the mood for the holiday. Take a look at this necklace…I love the shade of green. And the details in the clay and the glitter really add a lot. Very nice!Magical Shamrock Flower Necklace
And because I’m wanting spring to come and STAY so badly, I have to show you this flower pendant. I want springtime items to grace the pages of my blog right now! So here is a very cute flower pendant made of polymer clay. How can you look at this and not think spring?!?Spring Flower Pendant

And take a look at Diana’s blog, too – bunnykissd.blogspot.com. She’s got some really pretty photos on her blog and a wide variety of subjects covered in her posts.

Congratulations, Diana, on being the February featured EtsyBlogger! And I’m really sorry I’m late with my blog post!

1 comment:

  1. No problem! Better late than never is my motto too! LOL! Thank you for the feature! ♥

    ReplyDelete