Home My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Featured EtsyBlogger - MysticWynd

Today’s post is on the March featured EtsyBlogger. I’m a little more timely than I was with my February post!

The featured EtsyBlogger for March is Karen, from Scottsdale, AZ. Her Etsy shop is MysticWynd.etsy.com. She’s got many lovely jewelry items in her shop. It was hard to decide what to show here, but because I REALLY need to feel like spring is near and because I love pink, I chose these two items to show you.Rosalyn NecklaceI LOVE this necklace! I love the colors and I love the design. It’s kind of different and very elegant and charming.

Unlock the Memories locketAnd because I love hearts and the vintage look (and more pink – but just a little), I want to show you this pretty brass necklace with a heart and little rose. Please go take a look at Karen’s shop!

Now on to Karen’s blog. She has a wide variety of subjects covered in her blog posts. Some are very inspirational. Some are promoting her fellow Etsy artists, like her lovely post on cornflower blue items for sale. Another pretty post shows a variety of Easter items. Please go take a look at MysticWynd.blogspot.com. I promise you there’s something for everyone here!

Congratulations, Karen, on being the March featured EtsyBlogger! Thanks for being such a supportive member of the EtsyBloggers team! And wishing you all the best!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the great feature - sorry it took me so long to make it here to comment on it! (I actually had stopped by much earlier to see it... sheesh!) It's been awesome being the blogger of the month and I really appreciate everyone's kindness and energy in writing these features!

    Karen

    MyticWynd on Etsy
    MysticWynd

    ReplyDelete