Home My Etsy Shop

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Featured EtsyBlogger - lindab142

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is lindab142. Linda designs jewelry using a lot of gemstones and she likes bright colors. She also writes and sells how-to guides for using Facebook, blogs and press releases.

Here
is one of my favorite items from Linda's Etsy shop. Of course, I am attracted to the pink items and I love the way the pink and gray shades in this bracelet work together. Take a look at this and the other items in Linda's Etsy shop. Pink Pearl Rhodonite and Quartz Bracelet Linda also has a blog - http://www.linorstorecom.blogspot.com/. In her blog, she does posts about her jewelry, top Etsy finds, Etsy tips, interviews with other Etsy artists...a wide range of interesting items. I found this post to be very interesting on Pet Parent's Day - April 17 - that's today!

Go like Linda's Facebook page here.

And follow her on Twitter here.

Keep up all your great work, Linda! I enjoyed learning more about you through your blog and shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about me. Oh, I love those shoe earrings!

    ReplyDelete